Sunday, November 7, 2010

Freshman 15. Post-Grad 47...

I don't remember when I got fat. I have no recollection of how much I weighed when I graduated from high school, and I barely remember what I weighed when I graduated from college. I'm starting to suspect it was a lot more than I thought, because while I thought I was still sitting at that number, people I knew from undergrad have lately been telling me I look like I've lost weight.

Life is a little static right now. I go to work. I work while I'm there. I come home and do pretty much nothing. I am ashamed to say I play both CafeWorld and FarmVille. That's why I'm making a change. Starting last week I am working out. I'm watching what I eat. I am embarking on a journey to better my body while I wait for my next opportunity to formally better my mind.

Here are my stats:
Height: 5 feet, 6 inches
Weight: 187 pounds
Goal Weight: 140 pounds

47 pounds to go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment